Advance MailChimp WPLMS provides simple and Advance MailChimp integration for WPLMS course with selection of MailChimp list for each product and course.
Automatically subscribe student to a designated MailChimp list and whcih assign to that course, This can be done quietly or based on the user’s consent with several opt-in settings that support international opt-in laws.
WooCommerce Event Selection
- Subscribe customers to MailChimp after order creation
- Subscribe customers to MailChimp after order completion
- MailChimp double opt-in support (control whether a double opt-in email is sent to the customer)
- Optionally, display an opt-in checkbox on the checkout page (this is required in some countries)
- Control the label displayed next to the opt-in checkbox
- Control whether or not the opt-in checkbox is checked or unchecked by default
- Control the placement of the opt-in checkbox on the checkout page (under billing info or order info)
- Upload or extract the
Advance-mailchimp-for-WPLMSfolder to your site’s
/wp-content/plugins/directory. You can also use the Add new option found in the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Enable the plugin from the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Integration > MailChimp
- First, enable the plugin and set your MailChimp API Key and hit save.
- Select default MailChimp list if a course or product don’t have list selected then user will subscribed to this list .
- edit your product or course and you see list of MailChimp list select requred use subscription list for product.
- That’s it, now customers who purchase course from your WPLMS system will automatically be subscribed to the selected list (and optional interest groups) in MailChimp!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Advance mailchimp for WPLMS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
- This is the first public release.