This plugin will warn you if you’re using or installing a knew as vulnerable extension or removed from official repository, a security must have plugin!
This uncludes a list of a maximum knew plugins to be vulnerable to any web security flaw, and also a list of more than 10.4k plugins removed from repo.
Just install it, it’s done, you’re warned in live!
- Extract the plugin folder from the downloaded ZIP file.
- Upload BAW WPSC folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the “Plugins” page in your Dashboard.
ہرہک دے سوال
- What can i do if a plugin is vulnerable!?
-> First you can read the exploit post, some solution can be provided, and most of the time : the desactivation or deletion is the only solution …
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Plugin Security Checker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
- 13 dec 2013
- Plugins list updated
- 28 sep 2013
- Notice will appear only on plugins list, not all plugins pages
- 18 sep 2013
- Notice Fix
- 18 sep 2013
- Full redone
- No more api keys
- No more ajax calls
- Included a 10.4k list of removed plugins from repo
- Included a list of knew as vulnerable plugin, this list will be updated montly
- 17 feb 2011
- First Release