This plugin for bbpress adds fields to the bbp user profile.
The web administrator sets up the field names, and the forum users populate their details.
- Many sites would like to have the forum user’s location, so city and state, or country can be set up as fields
- On a gaming site you could fields like favourite game, platform, level achieved, highest score, favourite character.
- On a diet site you could let users have target weight, diet plan, weight lost so far etc.
- On a film site you could have favourite film, best actor, film genre.
- Or on a golf site you could have handicap.
In fact any pieces of information that your forum users might want to display.
- Go to Dashboard>plugins>add new
- Search for ‘bbp profile information’
- Click install
- and then activate
- Go to Dashboard>settings>bbp profile information and follow the instructions to select which items to display, and what labels they should have
Contributors & Developers
“bbp profile information” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
2.1.3 fixed bug where ‘hide label’ was not working in user profiles
2.1.2 added dropdown lists
2.1.1 staging version for adding dropdown lists – – nothing new to see yet !
2.1.0 added user management
2.0.0 staging version to get to user management – nothing new to see yet !
1.8.3 added filters for default values to display.php
1.8.2 bug fix allow optional registration display
1.8.1 bug fix to 1.8
1.8 rewritten to allow for multiple fields
1.7 display settings changed to ensure correct user shown, and remove duplicate entries
1.6 Ability to add to registration added.
1.5 class added to display to allow styling, use able to edit profile from wordpress profile
1.4 Ability to hide labels where user has not entered data
1.3 Profile information added to backend user edit
1.2 Improved divs and spacing on displays
1.1 updated version
1.0 Version 1