Have you noticed that your site is lacking something? Are you experiencing problems with WordPress and/or a plugin and/or a theme and/or your indigestion? If this sounds like you, we recommend installing this plugin right away.
What does it do?
Betterify has been created with a single goal: to make every WordPress site better. And that is exactly what it does.
Here’s a rundown of the technical features:
- Fixes serial class conflicts
- Reduces synchronized load caching errors
- Stabilizes transient MIME types
- Optimizes search parameters
- Cleanses nonce variants
- Improves global path modules
- Eliminates potentially harmful epoxy resins
And it does it all without requiring you to configure a single setting! So what are you waiting for? Activate Betterify today!
Also, Betterify is completely 100% compatible with VideoDash!
Using this plugin is very simple. All you have to do is:
betterifyfolder to the
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Show off your betterified site to your friends
Make a sandwich
ہرہک دے سوال
- How does this plugin fix all the errors?
We’ve written the code for this plugin in a completely PHP 5.3 compliant, Object Oriented, non-obfuscated way so that the detection of obstructed array methods will always pass through our normalize scripting processor. It is basically fool proof.
- I’ve activated the plugin but my site doesn’t seem any better. Is something wrong?
Most likely no. Try taking the following steps:
- Reboot your computer
- Clear your browser’s cache
- Navigate to your site’s home page
- Double click on the header and then on the footer (anywhere is fine)
- Contact your ISP and request that they convert your protocol methods to SMTP
- (Optional) Open a support thread here
If that doesn’t work, try deactivating and then reactivating the plugin.
- I kind of thought my site was better before I activated Betterify. Should I just deactivate it?
- How can I ever thank you?
Don’t thank me. Thank the person on the plugin review team who actually let this plugin on the repository.
- Is this plugin actually a placebo?
Contributors & Developers
“Betterify” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
- Now completely BPA free thanks to Chris Klosowski
- Awful title filters added by Lucas Karpiuk
- Improved WordPress speed
- Implemented stricter security measures
- Added function for front end design enhancements courtesy of Kris
- Initial release.
- Added filter for making titles better
- Included fix function for repairing broken things
- Implemented conflict resolution feature
- Created function for optimizing SEO