Microsoft has decided to retire its translation widget on July 31st, 2019.
This plugin brings the power of Bing’s automatic translation service to translate your website into 40+ languages. It also comes with a slick admin panel, so it can be installed into your client’s website without losing the professional look and feel of your work.
- Easy set up, including simple settings with inline help that everybody can understand.
- Use it as a widget and as a shortcode.
- Practically null impact on page loads.
- Import/Export settings to easily transfer configurations.
- For feature requests, please contact us.
- Create a ticket here in the WordPress support forum: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/bing-website-translator
- Or you can also ask for assistance directly from our website: https://www.prisna.net/contact-us/
Advantages over similar plugins:
There are a number of Bing translation plugins in this great repository. However, most of them haven’t been carefully built. Here’s a list of reasons of why you should choose this plugin:
- All the settings are stored in only one record in the database; whilst other plugins use lots of records.
- It includes all the options of the original Bing Website Translator; whilst other plugins offer just a restricted version.
- Prisna Ltd. is a real company (register record), with professional people working on it.
- Go to the WordPress admin panel.
- Click Plugins, then Add New, then Upload Plugin.
- Select the downloaded zip file, install it and activate it.
- A new entry will appear under the Plugins main menu: Bing Website Translator by Prisna.
- Set options at will.
- Either go to the Widgets admin page, or use the shortcode on your pages, posts, categories and any other WordPress resource.
ہرہک دے سوال
What are the supported languages?
Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Klingon, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese and Welsh.
How can I exclude some parts from being translated?
You should add the notranslate style class to the container HTML element. Or if you want to exclude just a piece of text, you should wrap it within a HTML element with the notranslate style class, for instance:
<span class="notranslate">Company name</span>
I have a lot of plugins, will this plugin slow down my website?
This plugin has a lot of options for you to customize it in the best possible way. All these options are saved in only one database record (yes, only one!). So you can rest assured it won’t slow down your website. Sometimes your website slows down when you use more and more plugins, because most likely they haven’t been built carefully. If you have some understanding of code, you can search for the add_option function within your plugins files to check on this matter.
What kind of support do you provide?
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the plugin and its features.
- Fixing bugs and reported issues.
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new WordPress versions.
Contributors & Developers
“Bing Website Translator by Prisna.net” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
“Bing Website Translator by Prisna.net” دا آپݨی زبان وچ ترجمہ کرو۔
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.