Disclaimer: Experimental feature plugin to extend gutenberg block. Have a suggestion feel free to send a PR or open an issue.
Extend gutenberg blocks with additional background options
- Simply activate and new options for background will be added to inspector / sidebar options
- Insert block of your choice add set background options
- Live preview of background changes in your editor
- More customization options
If you have any suggestions/Feature request that you would like to see in the upcoming releases , feel free to let us know in the issues section
From your WordPress dashboard
1. Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
2. Search for
Block Background or upload zip file
Block Background from your Plugins page
1. Download “Block Background”.
2. Upload the
block-background directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
Block Background from your Plugins page.
Contributors & Developers
“Block Background” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
“Block Background” دا آپݨی زبان وچ ترجمہ کرو۔
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Released on 5th January 2018
– Fix conflict with other block styles
Released on 4th January 2018
– Compatibility with WordPress 5.0.2
Released on 21st September 2017
– Compatibility with Gutenberg 3.9
– Add docker-compose config
– Use WP dependencies as ES modules
Released on 1st May 2017
- Compatibility with Gutenberg 2.7
Released on 5th April 2017
- Initial plugin release