This plugin prevents a specific set of WooCommerce fake/spam orders.
Simply install and activate the plugin, there are no settings or tweaks to be made.
The plugin extends WooCommerce’s built in checkout validations to check for a specific set of known spam email accounts and names, if triggered, the spam bot simply cannot checkout and importantly does not get to the account creation stage.
The names/emails it is checking for would only be used by spam bots, so there is no need to worry about false positives.
ہرہک دے سوال
Will you keep this plugin updated?
Yes where possible I will try my best to add additional checks if the attack vectors change.
Contributors & Developers
“Block Specific Spam Woo Orders” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
- Update logic slightly to simplify checks. Names are now also array based if people wanted to manually extend.
- Added ability to translate/localise the Spam Validation message with typical language translators (WPML etc).
- Confirming support with WP 6.4 and Latest WooCommerce
- Added a new function to handle checking against multiple blocked domains, now including [“@fakemail”]
- Confirming support with WP 6.1 and Latest WooCommerce
- Tested support with WP 6.0 and latest WC – works fine.
- Updating supported versions for WP and Woocommerce
- Adding support for readme.txt changelogs.
- Updating support for woocommerce – no code changes, minor updates to comment wording.
- Initial release.