BP Limit Activity Length is a simple plugin that forces users to keep the length of their activity updates limited by amount of characters or words.
The plugin adds a character/word countdown next to the Post Update button, and prevents users from typing further than the specified limit. Only new activities will be truncated to the set amount of characters or words
The amount of characters is a simple setting in the BuddyPress administration screens.
Install the plugin the usual way, then set the character limit (defaults to 140) in the BuddyPress settings screen (WP-Admin -> Settings -> BuddyPress -> Settings).
ہرہک دے سوال
Contributors & Developers
“BP Limit Activity Length” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
“BP Limit Activity Length” دا آپݨی زبان وچ ترجمہ کرو۔
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add (filterable) whitelist for activity types that need to adhere to the limit
- Added German translation (thanks to Thorsten Wollenhöfer!)
- Made the truncation count characters not bytes, so multibyte characters are counted as 1 (thanks to Jonas Knupp!)
- Compatibility with BP Reshare
- Added limit to activity comments
- Added Dutch and Italian translations (thanks Luca!)
- Updated .pot file
- Initial release to WP Plugin Repository
- Added word limit as alternative
- Initial release to GitHub