When you change the permalink structure then this is a problem for bookmarks of users and also for search engines to link to your posts. This plugin uses the slug of the new url and search for a ID in the database of WordPress. If it finds a post according to the slug, the Plugin will redirect to the correct post and send a header message “moved permanently 301” to change the url on the index of search engines.
- WordPress version 2.8 and later
- Unpack the download-package
- Upload the folder and all folder and files includes this to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Thats all
Good news, this plugin is free for everyone! Since it’s released under the GPL, you can use it free of charge on your personal or commercial blog.
The plugin comes with various translations, please refer to the WordPress Codex for more information about activating the translation. If you want to help to translate the plugin to your language, please have a look at the .pot file which contains all defintions and may be used with a gettext editor like Poedit (Windows) or plugin for WordPress Localization.
Contributors & Developers
“Change Permalink Helper” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
- Fix array type for different URL parameter
- Add support for URL parameter, Probs @sovok
- Update constructor for php7 usage.
- Write a Plugin based on my ideas for customer
- 4free to use with GPL licence
- Upload on WP-Repository