The Connector for WooCommerce and Zoho CRM plugin automatically adds the customer as a contact and/or lead in your Zoho CRM account whenever an order is placed in WooCommerce.
As of v1.1.0, this plugin supports Zoho CRM API version 2. Users updating the plugin from v1.0.9 or earlier will need to re-authenticate their Zoho CRM account on this plugin’s settings page.
- Add customers as contacts and/or leads in Zoho CRM when they place an order in your WooCommerce store.
- Optionally update contacts and/or leads for customers with existing records in Zoho CRM.
A pro version with the following additional features is also available:
- Add order details (product names and quantities) as a note to the contact and/or lead corresponding to the customer.
- Create a potential based on the order and linked to the customer’s contact record (if one was found or created).
- Manually send individual orders to Zoho CRM from the Order Actions menu on the Edit Order page.
- Manually send orders to Zoho CRM individually or in bulk from the order list.
If you like this free plugin, please consider making a donation.
- Click “Plugins” > “Add New” in the WordPress admin menu.
- Search for “Connector for WooCommerce and Zoho CRM”.
- Click “Install Now”.
- Click “Activate Plugin”.
Alternatively, you can manually upload the plugin to your wp-content/plugins directory.
Contributors & Developers
“Connector for WooCommerce and Zoho CRM” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
- Fix: The certificate authority bundle included with WordPress and the “Disable SSL certificate verification” setting (Connection tab > Connection Settings) may not be applied while connecting a Zoho CRM account to the plugin
- Improvement: Output the details of an error that occurs when connecting a Zoho CRM account to the plugin to assist in troubleshooting
- Update the Zoho CRM connection instructions to reflect changes in Zoho CRM
- Fixed compatibility with regional Zoho datacenters (zoho.com.cn, zoho.eu, zoho.in, zoho.com.au)
- Switched to Zoho CRM API version 2
- Added notice about API version 2
- License is now GPLv3+
- Added Zoho CRM URL setting
- Fixed issue with long site titles preventing authentication
- Fixed bug with ampersand in field values
- Fixed bug with non-alphanumeric characters in blog names
- Added option to disconnect Zoho CRM account
- Initial release