Please note: Version 2.0.0 of this plugin is a significant release, including both security and feature updates. After updating to version 2.0.0, you will be required to reconnect the plugin to your Constant Contact account & reselect the lists associated with your forms.
Work smarter, not harder. The Constant Contact Way
Create branded emails, build a website, sell online, and make it easy for people to find you—all from one place.
Constant Contact Forms is the easiest way to connect your WordPress website with your Constant Contact account.
- Effortlessly create sign-up forms to convert your site visitors into mailing list contacts.
- Customize data fields, so you can tailor the type of information you collect from your users.
- Captured email addresses will be automatically added to the Constant Contact email lists of your choosing.
BONUS: If you have a Constant Contact account, all new email addresses that you capture will be automatically added to the Constant Contact email lists of your choosing. Not a Constant Contact customer? Sign up for a Free Trial right from the plugin.
How To Get Started.
- Signup for a Free Trial. ( Existing Constant Contact users can skip this step).
- Follow first-time setup instructions.
- Create your first form.
- Add a form anywhere on your website.
- Watch as your visitors turn into lifetime contacts!
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Constant Contact: Single Form
ہرہک دے سوال
Installation and Setup
Constant Contact Forms Options
Frequently Asked Questions
Constant Contact List Addition Issues
cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem
Add Google reCAPTCHA to Constant Contact Forms
How do I include which custom fields labels are which custom field values in my Constant Contact Account?
You can add this to your active theme or custom plugin:
add_filter( 'constant_contact_include_custom_field_label', '__return_true' );. Note: custom fields have a max length of 50 characters. Including the labels will subtract from the 50 character total available.
Which account level access is needed to connect my WordPress account to Constant Contact?
You will need to make the connection to Constant Contact using the credentials of the account owner. Campaign manager credentials will not have enough access.
Error: Please select at least one list to subscribe to.
Some users are experiencing errors when upgrading from an older version of the plugin. If you are receiving an error “Please select at least one list to subscribe to” on your form submissions we recommend “Sync Lists with Constant Contact”, this can be found in your admin dashboard Contact Form > Lists. If problem still persists we recommend recreating the form from scratch.
Contributors & Developers
“Constant Contact Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
- Added: Background catch for new contact API requests that fail due to need to re-authenticate. Requests will be re-tried once newly reconnected.
- Added: Site health integration to help with debugging and troubleshooting.
- Updated: Removed reliance on WP Cron for sending submissions. All API submission should be run right away from now on. “Bypass cron” setting negated.
- Updated: Amended “address” field to allow for choosing which address components to use as well as allow requiring only certain components.
- Added: Admin notice if its been determined that the account connection needs human intervention.
- Updated: Revised and improved access token refreshing in the background.
- Updated: Removed Google Analytics opt-in option.
- Updated: Prevent Constant Contact WooCommerce lists from being imported to local lists.
- Fixed: Option saving process for Multisite installs.
- Fixed: Further touchups and fixes around reported security vulnerabilities.
- Fixed: Prevent potential issues with
listsproperty and contact actions.
- Fixed: Compatibility with other oAuth2 based services. Specifically: Site Kit at this time.
- Updated: Obfuscated API values in debug logs.
- Updated: Adjusted account information lookup frequency. Reduced to every 12 hours.
- Updated: Adjusted and fixed up details around custom field usage and needing unique labels.
- Updated: Resolution for fatal errors regarding autoloading.
- Updated: Further security fixes for reported issues.
- Updated: Rate limits on API requests. Should help address list sync issues.
- Added: Notifications of issues with list fetching with API version 3. Shorter transient cache time.
- Added: More conditions to show “APIv3 upgrade needed” notice while needed.
- Fixed: Fatal error regarding objects and arrays upon update to 2.0.0
- Updated: Plugin has been migrated to use Constant Contact API version 3.0. This will require new authentication workflow.
- Updated: Addressed security issues with regards to opt-in notification.
- Updated: Added support to check for DISABLE_WP_CRON constant usage and bypass cron scheduling if true.
- Fixed: moved “Edit form” link to outside the
- Fixed: Custom color choices were not applying to all parts of form text output.
- Fixed: Backport of security issue originally fixed in 2.0.0 release.
- Fixed: Issues around email submissions with “firstname.lastname@example.org” based addresses.
- Fixed: Compatibility with Elementor Widget registration
- Added: Notice regarding upcoming API changes in a later major plugin version.
- Added: Compatibility with Cleantalk Spam Protect
- Added: Extra compatibility with Akismet Spam protection
- Updated: CMB2 internal library to 2.10.1
- Fixed: get_optin_list_options() defaults to an empty array instead of an empty string
- Fixed: Prevent “CTCT has experienced issues” notifications for “503 Service Not Available” errors
- Fixed: Fixes plugin sometimes causing errors due to trailing commas
- Changed: Move styles inline for honeypot field to ensure field is hidden when option to disable CSS output is used
- Updated: Mask API keys in error logs
- Updated: Mask phone numbers in logs
- Updated: Add noopener noreferrer to blank links
- Updated: Refactor multiple translated strings
- Updated: Added error messages on form submissions upon API faliures