The Fast Secure Contact Form plugin now has newsletter support
The Fast Secure Contact form has 5 million downloads, and now — with this add-on plugin — it has easy integration with Constant Contact, the world’s leading email marketing platform!
Setting up newsletter integration is simple:
1. Add your Constant Contact username & password. Save the form.
2. Select the lists you want contacts added to. Save the form.
3. There’s no Step 3.
Note: The plugin requires PHP 5.2 or higher. Constant Contact offers a free 60 day trial, after which time it is a paid service.
What can Constant Contact do for you?
- Make sure you have Fast Secure Contact Form installed and activated
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress’ built-in Add New Plugin installer
- Activate the plugin
- Edit the Fast Secure Contact Form settings (Plugins > FS Contact Form Options)
- Enter your Constant Contact account information into the box labeled “Constant Contact Account Settings” near the bottom of the page
- Save the Constant Contact Settings
- Select the lists you would like to link the form with
ہرہک دے سوال
- What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
Contributors & Developers
“Fast Secure Contact Form Newsletter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
“Fast Secure Contact Form Newsletter” دا آپݨی زبان وچ ترجمہ کرو۔
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed: Error on activation caused by loading nameparse.php
- Removed PressTrends
- Added a “Refresh Lists” button to fetch new lists from Constant Contact
- Added awesome drop-down merge fields menus to Version 4 – now you can specify what fields go where in Constant Contact! Very powerful.
- Improved name parsing for single-field name fields
- Cleaned up some code
- Added PressTrends to help improve compatibility support
2.0.4, 2.0.5 & 2.0.6, 2.0.7
- Fixed error caused by renaming libraries, introduced in 2.0.3. Sorry about that.
- Fixes issue with modifying the version number of Fast Secure Contact Form, making it seem like there’s always an update available.
- Fixes potential conflicts with PHP Constant Contact libraries
- Fixes conflict with plugins using
2.0 & 2.0.1
- NOW REQUIRES PHP 5.2 OR HIGHER
- Supports Fast Secure Contact Form Version 4!, which is coming soon.
- Also supports version 3.1.8 and higher
- Updated: Switched to updated API code
- Updated: Rewrote the plugin to be more solid
- Fix: Updates existing contact with new lists instead of replacing lists
- Fixes issue as reported by joand
- Blast off!