This plugin helps you to execute custom php codes in your wordpress posts and widgets. Only codes that has been approved by admin can be used for executing php codes in pages or widgets any new code is first shown to admin prior to it’s execution on the front end.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/customphpcodesdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Custom PHP Codes -> Custom Settings to configure the plugin
- In your posts or widget place your php code with following tags [php_code] Your Code Here [/php_code]
- Now preview your custom php code of your widget or post in front end to log it for approval in admin panel.
Please note : Your code will nor execute and nor it will be visible on front end but it will be logged for admin approval.
- Use the Custom PHP Codes -> Custom PHP Codes to allow your custom php code to execute on front end.
- Your Custom PHP Code should be visible on front end.
ہرہک دے سوال
- What’s the sytax to enclose custom php code ?
You can enclose your custom php code in following tags [php_code] [/php_code]
- I can’t find my custom php code to allow in Custom PHP Codes page , how can I add it here ?
It would be added automatically once you preview your custom php code enclosed in tags on front end, although it will not execute nor it will be visible on frontend but it will be logged for approval on Custom PHP Codes Page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Plugin Name: Custom PHP Codes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
- Support for Posts & Widgets
- Enhanced Custom PHP Codes Log for admin to allow/disallow codes for execution.