For simple management of DoubleClick for Publishers ad positions.
This plugin is designed to simplify the process of working with DoubleClick for Publishers. Rather than inundate the user with too many options and settings, instead everything is managed within DoubleClick, utilizing WordPress to display the positions.
Follow development of the plugin on Github.com/ThatGerber/dfp-ads
- Download Zip File
- Navigate to your website’s admin page:
- Go to Plugins, “Add New”
- At the top of the page, choose “Upload Plugin”
- Upload zip file and install now
- Activate plugin
Set Up Ad Network
- Visit https://www.google.com/dfp/ and get your Account ID
- To find your Account ID, go to Settings. On the left sidebar, choose “Network Settings” and “All Network Settings”.
- Copy your “Network Code”. It should be an 8-digit integer for identifying your ad network.
- Visit the Ad Positions “Settings” in the WordPress Admin page.
- Add the DFP Network Code for Identifying the ad network for ad positions.
ہرہک دے سوال
Submit your questions at chriswgerber.com/contact/.
Contributors & Developers
“DFP Ad Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
“DFP Ad Manager” دا آپݨی زبان وچ ترجمہ کرو۔
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
DFP_CONCAT_SCRIPTSconstant. Set as
falseto force the plugin to use un-minified scripts
- Improves build scripts
- Adds Composer.lock file to force support for PHP 5.3 on all
- Various code quality improvements.
- Bugfix – Widget not displays ad position correctly.
- Enhancement – Various code quality improvements.
- New – Adds option to turn off asynchronous loading.
- Enhancement – Adds class
dfp_ad_posto ad tags.
- Bugfix – Fixes shortcode issue where content would always appear at the top of the content area.
- Bugfix- Ad CPT was overriding page meta. Fix implemented resets post data after use of WP_Query.
- Fixes build
- Bug fix
- Fixed issue where settings were not being called.
- Bug Fix: Added extra check to make sure plugin didn’t attempt to add other CPTs as ad positions.
- Enhancement: Added linting and uglifying to JS. Now serving minified JS.
- Enhancement: Updated directory structure
- Enhancement: Updated Readme to include screenshots and more information.
- Added functionality for importing DFP Ads
- Added Travis CI Integration.
- Added Composer
- Begin Unit Testing
- Added Code Coverage Reporting
- Updated JS to make extensions easier
- Added Asynchronous ad loading
- Made plugin compatible with PHP 5.3
- Initial Pre-Release