This is a simple plugin that fixes one of the main issues with the Elementor Countdown Widget; the inability to dynamically set the due date with an ACF Field.
The plugin takes an ACF datetime field and makes it the due date for the Elementor Countdown Widget.
How to use:
- Create a Date Time Picker field in ACF (Advanced Custom Fields)
- Make sure the output of the datetime field is set to: Y-m-d H:i:s (it’s the last option before “Custom”)
- Copy the Field Name of the field you just created.
- Paste the Field Name of the field you just created into the input in the DCEA Settings Page.
- Click on “Save Changes”.
- Add an Elementor Countdown Widget to your page.
- The due date is now set from the ACF Field instead of the option in the Elementor Builder interface.
Note: This plugin only affects the rendering of the countdown widget on the front end. It does not add dynamic date support to the countdown widget in the Elementor builder interface.
How to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the ‘elementor-dynamic-countdown-with-acf’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- A new Admin Menu will appear called ‘DCEA Settings’.
- Follow instructions on the Settings page.
ہرہک دے سوال
Will this plugin add the option to dynamically set the due date in the Elementor Builder Interface?
No. This plugin only affects the rendering of the countdown widget on the front end using hooks.
All this plugin does is allow you to control the due date of the Elementor Countdown Widget using an ACF Field in your post or page.
Will performance be affected?
No. This is a simple plugin that shouldn’t affect your site’s speed.
Contributors & Developers
“Dynamic Countdown with ACF and Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
- Implemented fix – https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fix-for-dynamic-conditions-dynamic-countdown-conflict/
- Hopefuly fixed the issue.
- Fixed issue where plugin was not working. Sorry about that.
- Initial Release.