Best code management & injection plugin for WordPress
Why Easy Code Manager?
- Inject CSS, JS, PHP and HTML code to: Pages, Posts, Custom Posts, Categories, Tags, Auxiliary (e.g. Everywhere, All Posts, Blog Index, etc), URLs, Regex, Inverted Assignments and more
- The editor was developed for writing code and will not strip tags
- Why create custom plugins? Just add scripts from the web such as CodeCanyon, JSFiddle or GitHub
- Easily create and test all of your scripts in one dashboard
- Add all your front-end mods without touching core Theme files
- Add back-end functionality without touching core WordPress files
- No need for FTP. Add your code, click Save, see the change
- Add your social, YouTube, Google analytics or advertising code
- Streamline your website development whether solo or in a team
- Teach yourself to code or teach others to code in the classroom
- And… probably a million other uses
Why purchase Easy Code Manager PLUS?
The Easy Code Manager PLUS extension plugin gives you more options, more tools, and more precision. Click to Learn More
Click for Easy Code Manager PLUS
Benefits of PLUS
- Inject code via ECM Shortcodes, ECM Metabox code blocks, and ECM Widgets for your sidebar or footer
- Powerful editing environment with stacks of must-have editing tools like auto-formatting and syntax highlighting
- Beautify feature to tidy up your code like a Pro for readability
- Minify feature to compress code for boosting performance
- 32 light and dark editor themes to suits your editing style
- Full-width and Full-screen modes for distraction-free editing
- Code Auto Completion feature for auto-completion and insertion of CSS, JS, PHP, and HTML code syntax or snippets
- Revisions system to auto-backup your code blocks on each save
Easy Code Manager PLUS has been extensively tested with over 100 code blocks and 1000’s of Assignments (e.g. Posts, Pages, Categories, etc). It was all made possible using a combination of AJAX scrolling and pagination. Also, ECM PLUS gives you a quick pagination dropdown selector, which is super-handy if your site has hundreds or even thousands of posts.
We want you to buy, try, and rely on the premium ECM PLUS extension plugin so we have made the pricing very low. Click for Pricing
How does it work?
Easy Code Manager is designed to be easy to learn and fun to use. In fact, adding scripts and styles can be done in as little as two steps:
* adding your code directly into unique code blocks
* assigning where these code blocks go
ECM code blocks can be assigned to the header of pages, posts, and categories. If you require more placement accuracy, then you can use code block shortcodes and place them directly in the editor of your page or post.
- If you’re upgrading from older versions its highly recommended to backup your database before upgrading.
- Upload the ‘easy-code-manager’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click ‘Easy Code Manager’ link in the main navigation (left side of your Dashboard).
ہرہک دے سوال
Why was the ECM plugin developed and what is it used for?
What is a ECM ‘code block’?
The ECM code block is the basic unit for writing code and to associate it with specific WordPress requests.
What is the Assignment Panel?
The Assignment Panel is a tabs window, which appears on the right side of the code block editor and is used to assign/apply the code block into specific requests.
Can you select more than one item from the Assignment Panel?
Yes. You can select any number of items you need, there is no limitation regarding this.
Can you assign multiple blocks to the same items from the Assignment Panel?
Yes. It’s one of the most useful features that ECM supports as it allows you to manage/split your codes into several code blocks, allowing you to override code in a former (or lower ordered) code block.
What are Pages, Posts, and Categories tabs?
These lists with checkboxes represent all of your WordPress Pages, Posts, and Categories that your entire website contains. It also supports subpages and sub-categories, which you will also find in there.
Can I use shortcodes in my posts or pages for the code blocks?
Yes, you can use shortcodes to insert code blocks onto your desired post or page.
Can I move the blocks around?
Yes, by hovering your mouse cursor over the code block title bar until it turns into a four-sided arrow, this allow you to move the blocks. Clicking the block title bar allows you to open and close the blocks.
Are code blocks saved after I click ‘Create’ in ‘Create New Code Block’ form?
Yes. The block is created and saved in your database. In order to discard the block, you have to delete it.
Are ordering of code blocks immediately saved after drag-and-drop actions?
No. In order to save the new code block order, you need to press ‘Save All Changes’ button.
Are code blocks permanently deleted after it has been removed from the blocks list page?
No. After you delete the code block, you need to click ‘Save All Changes’ button.
I received a weird error, what do I do now?
We try to cover most of the issues here but there is always a possibility of unexpected errors. Please post your issue or question in our Support Forum on WordPress.org and we will try our best to assist you further.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Code Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
“Easy Code Manager” دا آپݨی زبان وچ ترجمہ کرو۔
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix: Styling fixes for WordPress version 5.5
- Enhancement: Updated ACE Editor to v1.4.12
- Enhancement: Improve snippet manager
- Enhancement: Add placeholder option
- Added: Option to disable auto-indent
- Added: New language modes
- Fix: Double space being converted to dot on mobile keyboards
- Fix: Backspace not working with some mobile keyboards
- Improved variable security throughout the plugin.
- Fix: Bugs fixed.
- Fix: PHP notices and warnings fixed.
- Update: Updated Ace Editor to its latest version.
- Fixed: SQL vulnerability with uninstaller file is fixed.
- Fixed: Installation procedure on fresh install of ECM.
- Enhancement: SVG vector icons used for the code block toolbar
- Fixed: Save functionality was not saving. This is now fixed
- Fixed: Compatibility for PHP 7.1+ (including PHP 7.2 and above)
- Enhancement: START and END comments for ECM Assignments, ECM Shortcodes, and ECM Metabox code blocks. You can now go into the Page Source and perform a search for these comments to quickly find your code block within the source code.
- Feature: Added a code beautify feature to the editor to assist with tidying up your code for readability
- This is the very first release.