If you are looking for a secure way to protect your Gravity Forms from spam and malicious attacks, then our Cloudflare Turnstile plugin for WordPress may be the perfect solution for you. It’s the latest CAPTCHA advancement since Google reCAPTCHA!
The Cloudflare Turnstile plugin provides an additional layer of security for your Gravity Forms. Turnstile is a part of the Cloudflare firewall, which means that it uses the same powerful security features that Cloudflare provides to millions of websites around the world. With Turnstile in place, your Gravity Forms are protected against spam and other malicious attacks, which can save you a lot of time and effort in dealing with fraudulent submissions.
- Simple settings page
- Drag-and-drop Turnstile captcha on a per-form basis
- Protection from spam and malicious attacks
Use the automatic installer via WordPress or download the plugin and:
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Navigate to Gravity Forms -> Settings -> Turnstile.
Contributors & Developers
“Enable Turnstile (Cloudflare) for Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
- Turnstile visibility fix in Admin Area for first-time add of the field.
- Handle (correctly) multiple forms on the same page.
- Fix: Loading GF via Ajax didn’t use ‘real’ Turnstile
- A more lightweight front-end experience
- Better form and conditional logic handling on the front-end
- Auto/Light/Dark option now available
- Size option now available
- Ability to hide the label on the front-end
- Added Gravity Form’s description setting
- WordPress 6.2 ready!
- Ajax fix on GForm error
- Tooltip fix.
- Updated to work with WordPress 4.1 and Gravity Forms 2.4+
- Initial release.