EventsFrame connector plugin let’s you connect your EventsFrame account and have your Event’s landing page exist also on your WordPress site as a regular page.
If you don’t have an EventsFrame account you can sign up for a free trial at https://www.eventsframe.com/
You’ll need to add your API key from your EventsFrame account. Follow the instructions inside the plugin’s settings once plugin is installed.
- Install EventsFrame connector plugin
- Navigate to WordPress Settings > EventsFrame
- Follow the link: Reveal my Plugin API Key
- Make sure you are logged in to your EventsFrame account
- Add the API Key into your plugin
- Create new \”custom post type\” EventsFrame Event and pick from a drop-down one of your existing events
- Publish it on your WP site!
ہرہک دے سوال
How Do I Get My Api Key?
Follow the link in the plugin settings to open a page with your API Key. You must be logged in your EventsFrame account.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“EventsFrame Connector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
1.04 Improved guidance for non-shown events
1.03 Fix of some typos
1.02 First release version
1.01 First version of the plugin