Create and Manage your group(s) and grow membership on your website using plugins.
- List all your groups
- Customize the look and feel of the membership page
Becoming a member of the group and selecting the respective membership plan
Like the plugin or want features? Tweet to us @askexplara
Dedicated Support: talk to us on Twitter @askexplara
To raise issues or if you have a question for us, post to the support forum here https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/explara-membership and we are happy to help.
- WordPress 4.6 or greater
- PHP 5.6 or greater (7.0 recommended)
- MySQL 5.2 or greater (5.x recommended)
- Download [explara-membership.zip]
- Upload the ‘explara-membership.zip’ file from the Plugins->Add New page in the WordPress administration panel.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Explara Membership Work flow Explained
Once Explara Membership plug-in is installed and activated, you can see Explara Membership on the sidebar menu section.
- Add the token
- Click fetch & sync to get all the groups
ہرہک دے سوال
- Something isn’t working. Help!
- First try deactivating and reactivating the plugin
- If that doesn’t fix the problem, try deleting and reinstalling the plugin
- If that doesn’t work, you should file a bug report.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Explara Membership” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
- First commit to the WP repository.
- Close group issue has been fixed
- UI improvements
- Bug Fixes
- Validation Fixes
- Production API Update
- WordPress Update Compatibility