Instead of manually update your Facebook status / Fan Page Wall / Twitter with every new post you publish on your blog, this plugin does it for you.
The plugin requires Php4 or higher, Curl and Json libraries.
More information & support: http://www.francesco-castaldo.com/plugins-and-widgets/fb-status-updater/
- Unzip and upload ‘fb-status-updater’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in the Admin panel
- Go to the plugin setting page to enable and tune it
- Ensure the fbSessionData.txt file, in the /wp-content/plugins/fb-status-updater/ directory is writable from PHP
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Status Updater” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
“Status Updater” دا آپݨی زبان وچ ترجمہ کرو۔
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- minor bug fixes
- Oauth authentication on Facebook & Twitter, no more needs to save your passwords on the blog
- Improved cron job action
- Facebook profile, Facebook pages and MySpace status not updating anymore bug solved
- facebook pages not updating in some cases
- some more path issues
- the plugin was not working on windows servers
- in some cases the post image wasn’t cought correctly, if not specified in the custom fields
- facebook asking for date of birth to confirm account issue solved
- tr.im bug fixed
- “facebook is asking for captcha a little too much” bug fixed
- custom image not stored along with the post bug fixed
- “header cannot be sent…” bug fixed
- better user interface
- share as link on page wall option available
- choose your favourite url shortener service
- many bugs solved
- added Myspace status support
- minor bugs fixed
- removed the plugin activation function that screwed up on so much environments
- minor bugs fixed
- decide from the advanced section if a specific article should be sent to both social networks or just one, the one you want
- “share as facebook link” request not yet implemented, I know you’re waiting for it
- “Facebook not updating” issue with debug
- url shortener service on j.mp
- different status for facebook/twitter with advanced options
- added facebook group wall support
- strict control on wall id fields. More difficult for users now not understanding that a wall id is not a url
- default status template: decide where you want the url, the title and any other word/char
- one more plugin activation bug solved (on some environments it didn’t create correctly the list of previous post ids)
- cron job interval added as field
- added the possibility to customize the text/link sent to FB/TW
- added the possibility to send the same post more than once
- added the possibility to skip one post
- clear private data function
- plugin activation bug solved
- better plugin descriptions
- safe mode issue solved
- the twitter part is now usable even without the facebook one
- some file were not added in the svn repository for version 1.2
- Twitter update included.
- cron job for posting scheduled posts.
- minor fixes.
- log email format issue solved.
- added one more wall to post to.
- First public release.