Floating Buttons, Action Bar for WordPress
Add a set of Floating Buttons and Action Bar on your WordPress website to increase user conversions. This is a noble approach to share useful data with your users. When activated, a floating button sits there at the right bottom corner of your website and offers helpful information or popup notices set by you. When clicked it will open a set of floating buttons that offer useful information for users. Social sharing also available.
Support, Bug Fix, Feature Request
All technical stuffs could be tough for your busy schedule. But you don’t need to go it alone. QuantumCloud’s quick and friendly customer support team is made up of top notch people, working hard to ensure you get the help you need, when you need it. We have built in Support area in the plugin. Just shoot us a mail with your questions or feedback and we will get right back to you.
- Simply Activating the Plugin will start showing JARVIS in the front end
- Go to JARVIS-woo under WooCommerce menu to adjust settings
- To add widgets to your side bar go to Appearance->Widgets. Then drag the JARVIS and/or JARVIS recently Viewed Product widget to your desired widget area. Widget title, font size etc. are customizable.
- Download the plugin zip file. Extract and upload in your wp-content/plugins folder.
- From the wp-admin panel go to plugins and activate the plugin
- You are done.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Floating Action Buttons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
“Floating Action Buttons” دا آپݨی زبان وچ ترجمہ کرو۔
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.