This plugin redirects newly-registered users to the Admin -> Edit Profile page when they first log in. Until they have changed their password, they will not be able to access either the front-end or other admin pages. An admin notice is also displayed informing them that they must change their password.
New administrators must also change their password, but as a safety measure they can also access the Admin -> Plugins page.
- Català (Catalan)
- 中文 (Chinese)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Français (French)
- Deutsch (German)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- Lietuvių kalba (Lithuanian)
- македонски јазик (Macedonian)
- Polski (Polish)
- Português do Brasil (Brazilian Portuguese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Română (Romanian)
- Русский (Russian)
- Español (Spanish)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
New translations are very welcome – please submit them via WP-Translations. This plugin’s WP-Translations page is transifex.com/projects/p/force-password-change
To install directly from your WordPress dashboard:
- Go to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- Search for Force Password Change.
- Click Install Now next to the Force Password Change plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
Alternatively, see the official WordPress Codex guide to Manually Installing Plugins.
Download from GitHub
You can also download this plugin from GitHub at https://github.com/lumpysimon/wp-force-password-change
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Force Password Change” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
“Force Password Change” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
“Force Password Change” دا آپݨی زبان وچ ترجمہ کرو۔
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
0.6 (16th December 2014)
- Four new translations: Hebrew, Hindi, Khmer and Lithuanian
- Tested in WordPress 4.1
0.5 (22nd April 2014)
- Lots of translations, all submitted via the WP-Translations project: Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Spanish and Turkish
0.4 (7th April 2014)
- Also force administrators to change their password (thanks to johnbillion)
- French translation (by Franck Fortineau)
- Tested in WordPress 3.9
0.3 (November 2012)
- Prepare for localisation
0.2 (November 2012)
- Complete rewrite of the updated() function
0.1 (November 2012)
- Initial release