“Highlighting Code Block” allows you to add a syntax-highlighted code block with just a click.
It supports both “Block Editor” and “Classic Editor”.
(However, we recommend using it in the “Block Editor”.)
Please see this page for a detailed description of this plugin.(Japanese article)
How to use （For Block Editor）
- Open the “Formatting” category of the Block Inserter.
- There is a custom block named “Highlighing Code Block”.
- Select it, the block will be inserted.
- Select the language of the code and enter any code.
How to use （For Classic Editor）
- You should see a select box labeled “Code Block” on the toolbar (2nd row by default).
- When you select a language from the select box, a code block (pre tag) is inserted.
If it doesn’t work
This plugin works only with PHP version 5.6 or later, WordPress 5.6 or later.
Please check your PHP version or WordPress version.
The menu “[HCB] Settings” should be added to “Settings” in the left menu of the management screen.
Settings related to this plugin are set in this menu.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Highlighing Code Block
This plugin can be installed directly from your site.
- Log in and navigate to “Plugins” → “Add New”.
- Type “Highlighting Code Block” in the search field and press Enter.
- Locate the plugin in the list of search results and click “Install Now”.
- Once installed, click the “Activate” button.
ہرہک دے سوال
The following languages are available by default.
Contributors & Developers
“Highlighting Code Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
“Highlighting Code Block” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
“Highlighting Code Block” دا آپݨی زبان وچ ترجمہ کرو۔
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Support for WordPress 6.2.
- The style loading process has been fine-tuned.
- Added aria-label to the Copy Code button.
- Support for WordPress 6.1.
- Support for WordPress 6.0.
- Fixed the version number.
- Fixed a bug.
- Fixed the problem of misaligned lines in some themes.
- Fixed a bug.
- Support for WordPress 5.9.
- Refactored the CSS.
- Fixed a bug where changing the settings in the languages list did not change the choices in the block.
- Fixed a bug that amplified the class of the block.
- Fixed a bug that caused clipboard.js to be loaded even when it was not needed.
- Support for WordPress 5.8.
- Required WordPress version raised to 5.6.
- Fixed a bug that the number of lines is not displayed.
- Support for WordPress 5.7.
- Fixed spelling mistakes. (“plane” to “plain”)
- Code fixes.
- Added copy button function.
- Code refactoring.
- Support for WordPress 5.6.
Fixed file icon 404 error.
- Made the code lighter.
- Changed handle name of CSS and JS.
Fixed register block.
Fixed block.json file.
- Adjustments for registering “block libraries”.
- Abolished the block width adjustment function.
- Abolished the ability to remove “br” tag from the “code” tag.
Change the code to register the script.
- Fixed a bug that CSS cannot be read depending on the server.
- It is now possible to set whether to display the language name for each block.
- Even if the language name is set to hidden, it will be displayed if the file name is entered.
- You can now preview the display of language names and file names in the block editor.
Fixed translation file.
Fixed translation file.
English is supported.
- Compatible with WordPress5.3.
- Deleted the left and right margins of the HCB code block, and left it to the theme.
- Enabled conversion with core “source code block”.
- Compress CSS file to read.
- Changed to load some CSS with style tag in head.
- Fixed a bug that font family settings were not reflected.
- Code cleanup for CSS and JS
- Move reading script to wp_footer.
- Changed HCB block logo.
- You can now set font-family for code blocks.
- Support for WordPress 5.2.1
- Changed font-family of code block.
- The file name can be set to the code block.
Support for WordPress 5.1.1