Hit Counter Max is a simple wordpress plugin that embeds a rotating counter in your blog and shows the number of visits your website has.
By default the web counter will be displayed in your footer, to change the location of the counter simply navigate to your widgets page and embed it anywhere you want in your blog.
You can also change the hit counter style so it can fit with the design of your blog. Navigate to -> Settings -> Bliss Hit Counter and select your preffered style.
- Count unique visitors – checkbox
- Exclude ip dddresses – one per line
- Display in footer – checkbox
- Counter Alignment – left,center,right
- Set hit counter to – a specified number
- Credits – enable or disable
- Check for updates automatically – enable or disable
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip the downloaded archive
- Extract hit-counter-max.zip and upload the folder hit-counter-max to /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin from Plugins > Hit Counter Max > Activate, under WordPress admin interface
- In the Appearance > Widgets menu, drag to your sidebar the Hit Counter Max Plugin.
- Change settings or manage the plugin from Settings > Hit Counter Max.
Contributors & Developers
“Hit Counter Max” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
- initial Release *