Kawuda is a simple UTM source tracking system. No need depends on an 3rd party. This is a not only utm tracker but also simple analytic system. Kawuda system will track the user events. Right now it is facilitating to track a link and button. On there, You can search utm source. There are dates filter too.
In the next release of the browse will not support for the third party cookies. So there is a big problem in a digital advertising ecosystem. Other parties cannot be the track and Annalise your data from cookies. So Kawuda can do it for you. Kawuda is a system which using only first party cookies.
With the latest implementation of the intent, ROI can not be analysis without correct data. Some browser will not allow the 3rd party cookies. Then your analytic data is totally wrong in your 3rd party analytic system. But Kawuda will support you to check and analysis your UTM source, UTM medium etc
Kawuda is also support for your normal user tracking. So, This is kind of WordPress system log. If you want to flush all the current data in Kawuda system just deactivate and activate plugin.
- simple and fast
- Unlimited tracking
- Real time tracking stat
- Date filter
- Admin user task track
- Other user task track
You can browse the code at the bitbucket repository.
- Email support email@example.com
- Unpack archive to this archive to the ‘wp-content/plugins/’ directory inside of WordPress
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Log in to WordPress admin panel for your WordPress site. Click on ‘Plugins > Add New’.
- Search for ‘Kawuda UTM source tracker’ and install.
- Once installed, click on ‘Activate’ to enable plugin.
Step to setup
1. Go to setting page and setup no of recode you need to show
Contributors & Developers
“Kawuda UTM source tracker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
- No change log fresh plugin