Limit Groups Per user plugin allows site admins to restrict the number of groups a user can create on a BuddyPress based Social network.
- Role based restrictions for BuddyPress group creation
- Restrict Maximum number of Groups Created by a user with a a specific role( Role based limit)
After Installation/Upgrade, Please visit Dashboard->settings->Limit Groups Per User and update settings.
For more info, please visit us at BuddyDev.com
The plugin is simple to install:
- Unzip It
limit-groups-per-userdirectory to your
- Go to the plugin management page and activate the plugin “Limit Groups Per User”, Activate the plugin sitewide if you want to use it sitewide.
- Enter the maximum no. of groups in Dashboard->Settings->BuddyPress->Settings(Or Network Admin->Settings->BuddyPress->Settings)
Otherwise, Use the Plugin browser, upload it and activate, you are done.
ہرہک دے سوال
- How to Use
Go to Dashboard->Settings->BuddyPress->Settings, enter the maximum no. of groups a user can create. Click save. That’s it.
- It is not showing the error message to user
Since BuddyPress does not include the action “template_notices”
in directory pages, please edit your theme/groups/index.php and put it somewhere below the padder div
Contributors & Developers
“Limit BuddyPress Groups Per User” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
“Limit BuddyPress Groups Per User” دا آپݨی زبان وچ ترجمہ کرو۔
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Exclude settings for bbPress roles.
- Change the strategy for checking role based restricitons.
- Add settings to support role based limits.
- Not backward compatible. Please visit Dashboard->Settings->LImit Groups Per User to enable the restrictions.
- Minor changes
- Completely Rewritten
- Updated for BuddyPress 1.9+
- Please only upgrade if you are using BuddyPress 1.9 or above
- More fine tuned
- Create group button can be hidden now
- Updated for BuddyPress 1.5