An editor can make changes to a live page and then save as a draft and preview before publishing over the existing page/post.
ستمبر 3, 2016
Saving revisions to a page as a a draft doesn't seem to work - notices about various undefined variables and then a "headers already sent" error.
ستمبر 3, 2016
The plugin says it will allow you to make changes to a "live" page and then save it as a draft. Then you can allow other people to review the draft or just continue working on the draft. Then, when you finish your draft changes, you can publish the page and the "temporary" page disappears. It's wonderful and I suggest this as part of every website installation. I find it extremely useful. Let me know if you find this plugin as useful as I do. Gary
Contributors & Developers
“Live Drafts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
“Live Drafts” دا آپݨی زبان وچ ترجمہ کرو۔
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix/code improvements provided by Ryan Jarrett (email@example.com) to correct an issue where custom field changes are lost when they are created/updated by another plugin via the save_post hook.
- Now supports scheduling a draft to be published also provided by Ryan Jarrett (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Tested working correctly with WordPress 4.3.1
- Tested working correctly with WordPress 4.0
- Post slug fix suggested by epowell.
- Save draft button now resembles new WP UI as provided by Jason (sorry I don’t know your surname).
- Now works with “pending review” posts also provided Jason.
- Code improvements as kindly suggested by Peter Westwood.
- Initial public version.