The Official Mad Mimi Signup Form plugin makes it easy to grow your subscribers! Use this plugin to integrate your sign up forms into your WordPress site.
Once the plugin is activated, you can select and insert any of your Mad Mimi webforms right into your site by using a widget, shortcode, or template tag. Setup is easy; in Settings, simply enter your account email address and API key (found in your Mad Mimi account area), and you’re all set.
Official Mad Mimi Forms plugin features:
- Automatically add new forms for users to sign up to an email list of your choice
- Insert unlimited signup forms using the widget, shortcode, or template tag
- Use quick links to edit and preview your form in Mad Mimi
- Install the plugin manually by uploading a ZIP file, or install it automatically by searching for Mad Mimi Signup Forms.
- Once the plugin has been installed, click Activate.
- Nagivate to Settings > Mad Mimi Settings.
- Enter your Mad Mimi username and API key.
- Click Save Settings.
After your account is verified, you can insert a form into your site by using a widget, shortcode, or template tag directly in your theme. See the FAQ section for more details.
ہرہک دے سوال
- What is Mad Mimi?
Mad Mimi is the easiest way to create, send, share, and track email newsletters online. It’s for people who want email marketing to be simple.
- Do I need a Mad Mimi account to use this plugin?
Yes, this plugin requires a Mad Mimi account.
- Is there a widget?
Absolutely. Use it by finding the Mad Mimi Form widget under Appearance > Widgets in the WordPress Dashboard and dragging it into the widget area of your choice. You can then add a title and select a form!
- Is there a shortcode?
Yes! You can add a form to any post or page by adding the shortcode with the form ID (e.g.,
[madmimi id=123456 ]) in the page/post editor.
- Is there a template tag?
Yup! Add the following template tag into any WordPress theme template file:
<?php madmimi_form( $form_id ); ?>. For example:
<?php madmimi_form( 123456 ); ?>where
123456is your form ID.
- Where can I find my form IDs?
To find your form IDs, navigate to Settings > Mad Mimi Settings and scroll down to the Available Forms section. If you’ve recently created new forms click the Refresh Forms button to pull them into your WordPress site.
- Where can I find the API Key?
Your API Key can be found in your Mad Mimi account area. For more details see this help article.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Mad Mimi Signup Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
- Fix: Resolve PHP notice.
- Tweak: Test with and bump support for WordPress 5.4.
- New: Add support for GDPR fields (Age consent, terms of service and tracking option)
- New: Reference to jQuery UI has been removed.
- Tweak: Styles updated for MadMimi fancy fields.
- Fix: Resolved ‘Mixed Content’ warning when using on sites with SSL enabled.
- Fix: Various code improvements.
- Fixed shortcode display.
- This update includes various bug fixes.
- Added support for web form fancy fields
- Made some styling changes to mobile view
- Coding standards
- Fixed up some improper escaping and sanitization
- Updated Admin UI to more closely match default WordPress style
- Minor improvements to plugin copy
- Fixed the padding for p tags in the mad mimi signup form
- New! Upon form submit, the plugin checks to see if the Mad Mimi user has specified that the new subscriber should be redirected to a specific webpage after subscribing (Confirmation Landing Page). If the user has specified a Confirmation Landing Page for their webform, the new subscriber will be redirected to that page after subscribing.
- Better cache handling for the provided CSS and JS core files
- Bug fixes
- Initial version. Hoozah!