Mitsol tweets displays fully customized tweets vertically and in slider for any user-tweets, hashtag-tweets, search-tweets using Twitter v1.1 REST API. It caches tweet data from twitter into database to deal with twitter Api request limit(read doc).
You can customize all the way by showing/hiding items in a tweet and coloring, using font sizes for items(pro version). Read more features of free version below.
A complete tweet display for business or personal interest. Post ideas about the plugin in pro version website & follow on twitter for updates.
- Uses Twitter Api v1.1 to get tweets
- Requires only twitter application keys and tokens
- Displays tweets of a user or hashtag or custom search string
- Set to show number of tweets
- Shows mixed, recent, popular tweets of hashtag and search string
- Show/hide each individual items of tweet
- Color settings
- View the request limit per 15 minutes
- Responsive and loads fast
- Multiple display in any page
- Efficient way of calling to twitter to get data
- Show date according to your wp timezone settings
- Have the ability to increase cache time
- Set fixed height & scroll
- Embed tweets directly into a page template, see faq
- More options in pro version
To show tweets in slider with different slider settings, show number of retweets & favourites, show images in tweet if exists, make url/hashtag/others in text linkable to twitter.com, include tweet replies, show header & scrolling plugin, and more settings then upgrade to the Pro version. Try out the Pro demo.
- Install the plugin either via the WordPress plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your web server (in the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the ‘mitsol tweets’ settings page to configure your feed.
- Use the shortcode
[mitsol_tweets_short_code]in your page, post or widget to display your tweets.
- You can display different tweets by specifying different parameters directly in the shortcode:
[mitsol_tweets_short_code tweet_user='twitter' num=20.....].
- if there is any confusion in running/installing the plugin, contact immediately and view doc, problems will be solved
ہرہک دے سوال
For a full documentation with FAQs and help with troubleshooting please visit the Documentation and FAQs section of the mitsol extensions website
Furhermore, if there is any confusion in running the plugin, contact immediately and view doc, problems will be solved
What are compulsory settings required to display tweets successfully ?
You will need twitter app keys and tokens. Just follow the step-by-step instructions about creating twitter application and getting those keys and configuring plugin here in the doc.
Why isn’t the tweets displaying?
Make sure system requirements are met(look for the tab in settings page). Also make sure twitter application keys, tokens & username/hashtag/search string values are right
To display these and many other things mentioned in description, all you need is to upgrade to the Pro version of the plugin. View demo of the Pro version on the mitsol wp demo website, and find out more about Pro version here.
What is twitter Api call rate limit & why it’s so important?
Twitter have Api request limit when call & display tweets, if plugin makes requests more than the limit specified your twitter application may be banned. Read ‘important’ section in documentation for a detail explanation about that.
How do I embed the custom tweet directly into a WordPress page template?
You can embed your tweets directly into a template file by using the WordPress do_shortcode function:
How do i use short code and include attributes for specifying different settings for the feed display?
Read info about it at the bottom of plugin setting page in wp dashboard. You can set all settings in shortcode, click here to see all shortcode attribute names.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Mitsol tweets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
“Mitsol tweets” دا آپݨی زبان وچ ترجمہ کرو۔
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.