My API Key for Goo.gl is a simple way to add in your own API key so that requests for shortened URLs through the goo.gl service are tied to your individual account.
IMPORTANT: This plugin requires Konstantin Kovshenin’s Goo.gl plugin to be installed and activated. Otherwise, you’ll just get a friendly error message.
ہرہک دے سوال
- Do I need to have another plugin installed for this one to work?
Yes. You’ll need Konstantin Kovshenin’s Goo.gl plugin installed and activated.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“My API Key for Goo.gl” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
- changes to backend links, now linking to my new site https://www.wpsteward.com
- tested for compatibility with WordPress 4.5
- made link from backend that goes to the Google developers console open in a new tab/window
- made a personal commitment to not forget about this plugin for the next major WordPress release.
- Updates to readme
- added images to repository
- semantic language change on settings page title
- initial release. let’s do this.