It puts a bar of icons at the bottom of each post allowing your readers to submit your posts to several different
social networking and bookmarking sites. (del.icio.us, digg, fark, etc.)
The original plugin was called wp-notable
but no longer worked or was supported. The author was Cal Evans.
- Copy the entire folder notable into wp-content/plugins/ folder on your blog.
- Activate the plugin by going to your blog’s Plugin tab and clicking Activate.
- Then go to the Settings menu and you’ll see notable listed. Chose the social links you want to allow.
<?php if (function_exists('wp_notable')) wp_notable(); ?>somewhere in your post loop in single.php
ہرہک دے سوال
- Will you add more social links like twitter ?
Yes. The new social networks will be added soon.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“notable” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
- Actually included the functions library this time !
- Forgot to add the functions file
- Code re-write to support wp 3.x
- original code by – Cal Evans