Using our WooCommerce plugin you can issue invoice and send them to your clients from your online shop dashboard.
Invoices will be generated on online-billing-service.com website in your account.
Our plugin is relying on a 3rd party as a service, we are collecting some data from your website through our API in order to generate invoices.
Website link: online-billing-service.com
Terms and conditions
A few notes about the sections above:
- “Contributors” onlinebilling
- “Tags” v0.9.9
- “Requires at least” WordPress version 4.7.0 and WooCommerce 3.0.0.
- “Tested up to” WordPress version 5.8.0 and WooCommerce 5.5.2.
- Activate plugin from ‘Plugins’ tab from your WordPress dashboard.
- Login with api_key generated on online-billing-service.com.
- You can configure plugin from Settings tab.
Or you can install our plugin directly from WordPress dashboard from Plugins section.
We are using GraphQL API provided by online-billing-service.com
ہرہک دے سوال
How can I change the invoice state?
The default state of an invoice is issued but from settings you can check the document state box and next generated invoices will have
the draft state.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“obs-woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
- Ready to deploy.