With PixFields you can have a custom fields visual manager.
Note: this plugin does not add any style to the output of custom fields. Its just adding metadata and offers a way to overwrite the html from the theme.
The theme should style the output of the metadata.
- Install PixFields either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your
- After activating PixFields go to any edit page and see the PixFields metabox in the right sidebar.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PixFields” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
- Several compatibility checks with Gutenberg were done, so that we can finally say that the plugin is Gutenberg-ready
- Allow labels to be translated by WPML as admin-texts
- Fix assets version
- Add compatibility for WPML