Plugin which lets you to show posts in stylish, legible pop-up window, like in Safari.
Please report bugs in comments [here]http://wolnaelekcja.pl/wp-readability/) (I speak English and Polish, so be polite and use on of them) and don’t forget about donate if you really like this plugin. 🙂
- Upload folder named
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Readability” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
“Readability” دا آپݨی زبان وچ ترجمہ کرو۔
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix for wide images
- Headers are aligned to left instead of justified
- Stylish lists (ordered and unordered)
- More “normalize” hacks
- Quotations are nice now (and looks like quotations instead of just para)
- Updated style for anchors too
- First stable release with implemented settings
- Stylish headings
- Minor fix, but it could be important
- Better CSS for pictures
- Everything works even if you have wp-Typography installed
- Better typography thanks to PHP Typography
- Fixed CSS
- Added simple space control, which prevents single character words from residing at the end of a line
- Fixed CSS from beta2 wasn’t exactly fixed
- Fixed width in some weird cases
- Everything works as should!
- No conflict with another jQuery plugins
- Pop-up window is really nice now
- It works! Sometimes…
- First public, but still developer and alpha release