A simple wordpress plugin to enable Bot detection using Google Recaptcha.
- It is easy to use and manage, a simple and effective.
- Tested with latest wordpress update 5.5.1
- Easy to measure bot traffic with the help of google analytics
- In your WordPress admin dashboard navigate to the Plugins > Add New
- Once installed, you need to click on the Activate Plugin link to start using the plugin.
- Once above steps are done follow the below steps to get captcha keys which you will need to add inside plugins settings page
Steps to get recaptcha keys
- Visit – http://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin
- Once login add lable of your choice
- Then select Recaptcha type reCAPTCHA v3
- Domain – The website URL where you will use these keys, e.g. example.com.
- Then click on Accept the reCAPTCHA Terms of Service
- Once everything done click on Submit button
- Now you will get Recaptcha site and secret key. You need to copy those keys as we need to add this inside plugin settings
- Once keys are copied head over to wordpress dashboard you will see a ‘ReCaptcha Logs’ entry on the left-side menu, click it and you will see the options page. There you will require to set the site and secret keys.
- To check captcha data inside wordpress dashboard select Activate Database Logs option in recaptcha settings page
- To store captcha data on server select Activate Server Log option in recaptcha settings page
- Server folder can be found at plugins directory
How to verify if the plugin is working or not
- Open your website homepage you will see recaptcha logo on bottom right if the plugin is successfully activated
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“reCaptcha By Roger” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
- First stable version providing basic logs.