rexCrawler uses regular expressions to crawl specified websites.
Websites are saved in user-defined groups, which can then be showed on wordpress pages/posts using shortcodes.
The data crawled by rexCrawler is saved in the WP database in custom tables. Once data has been crawled, it can be inserted
into a page using the shortcode [rexCrawler]. Refer to the documentation on http://www.rexcrawler.com for more information on how to use rexCrawler.
rexCrawler-folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Crawl data from the administration menu
[rexCrawler]in your pages/posts
– Refer to the Documentation for more information and examples of use.
ہرہک دے سوال
None yet – do you have any?!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“rexCrawler” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
- rexCrawler can now be used in text-widgets aswell
- Bug that caused the output filtering to fail when not using all filter-methods fixed
- Updated danish localization
- Fixed an error when selecting a stylesheet for editing
- Cleaned up the output-script a bit
- Added stylesheet name generator for use in classes
- Fixed a bug which caused the admin stylesheet not to be included in some cases
- Bit of cleaning up the code
- AJAX added to the output tables when using forms
- Added a “Database check” on the main options page
- Added database installation if tables are missing
- Changed output-stylesheet again
- Redid the whole output-stylesheet thing
- Fixed a few typo’s in danish localization
- Minor fixes
- Fixed bug where the database-tables wasn’t created at activation
- Fixed bug where the selected default stylesheet wasnt shown
- Added table-layout parameter (Called with the parameter name ‘table’ – normal/list layout = 1)
- Added another table layout (ID 2)
- Possible to choose default table layour
- Fixed stylesheet inclusion error
- Trying again. Danish translation!
- Danish translation
- Readme updated
- First upload!