This plugin was built by the Maine WordPress Meetup group to make it really easy to add social network icons to your posts.
This plugin supports the following social networks:
You can set this to display at the top or bottom of posts, or display it through a template tag:
Note that the post_id is optional, it will default to the current post.
- Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation
- Activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
- After activation, you MUST visit the settings page (under “Settings > Simple Socnets”) and press “Save”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Socnets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
- Fixed a bug with StumbleUpon
- Added more to the Description
- Fixed it so that it works
- Added more social networks