Based on fully responsive & flexible jQuery carousel plugin – Slick by Ken Wheeler, help you to manage and display all testimonials, reviews or quotes on slider in multiple ways!
- Grid or Slider Layouts
- Translation Ready
- Fully Responsive & Compatible with all Major Browsers
- Easy to Use
- Custom Post Type
- Ability to add Author Name, Description, Role and Organization to the Testimonials
- Awesome Support
How to Use
- For creating a new testimonial, you will simply need to click on the link “Add New”? under Testimonials Showcase from WordPress main menu.
- You will be redirected to the new testimonial page where you can add the testimonial details in input fields.
- Once the testimonial created, you will be redirected to testimonial listing page where you can view full detail, edit or delete the testimonial.
- WordPress 4.4 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Simple Testimonials Showcase, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type Simple Testimonials Showcase and click Search Plugins. Once you have found our Testimonials Showcase plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our Testimonials Showcase plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
ہرہک دے سوال
How can I create the testimonial slider/showcase?
1.Please create testimonial using your WordPress admin panel in “Testimonials Showcase” > “Add New”.
How can I display the testimonial slider?
There are three ways to add Testimonials:
You can add shortcode into page/post using shortcode generator. You can find shortcode generator in page or post visual tab of editor.
You can copy and paste this shortcode into your post or page: (shortcode with default values) [simple_testimonials total_post=”6″ layout=”grid” fade=”false” slides=”3″].
Paste the following strings into the template source code : (shortcode with default values)
<?php echo do_shortcode('[simple_testimonials adaptiveheight="true" arrows="false" dots="true" fade="true" infinite="true" slidestoshow="1" total_post="6" layout="quote"]'); ?>
Note – You can customize attribute’s values according to your need.
I have some problems with the plugin’s work. What Information should I provide to receive proper support?
Please make sure that the problem hasn’t been discussed on our plugin’s support forum yet.
If not, please provide the following data along with your problem’s description:
- The link to the page, on which the problem occurs.
- The plugin’s name and version.
- The version of your WordPress installation.
- Copy and paste your error message.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Testimonials Showcase” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
“Simple Testimonials Showcase” دا آپݨی زبان وچ ترجمہ کرو۔
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Tweak – Added compatibility for WordPress 5.5.
1.1.3 – 11/21/17
WP 4.9 Compatibility – Resolved the color picker issue in settings.
1.1.2 – 10/02/17
- Fix: Resolved admin notice conflict with other plugins.
- Feature: Added “autoplayspeed” parameter for slide speed.
- Feature: Added “speed” parameter for slide fade animation.
1.1.1 – 08/12/16
- Note: Implement security
- Note: Font Awesome library update to 4.7.0
- Feature: Added new slide properties
- Feature: Added Background & Text Color options for Quote & Grid Layout
- Feature: Included Less files to highly customized the front end for developers.
- Tweak: CSS Optimized
- Initial release