Secure Your Word™. SiteLock WordPress Plugin provides complete website security management without leaving WordPress. Users can access their SiteLock Dashboard from within WordPress, allowing you to focus on what’s most important—your business, your passion, your word.
Major Features in SiteLock Include:
- Real-time updates allow minimal latency between identifying and correcting issues.
- Ensure the security of your site by scanning pages in draft mode.
- Identify specific vulnerabilities in order to remediate them as quickly as possible.
- Manage SiteLock Trust Seal settings from your WordPress Dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on “SiteLock Security” from the top menu bar or within the Tools menu.
Contributors & Developers
“SiteLock Security” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
“SiteLock Security” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
“SiteLock Security” دا آپݨی زبان وچ ترجمہ کرو۔
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date August 18, 2022
- Security updates
Release Date July 6, 2022
- Updated to support WordPress 6.0
- SiteLock WordPress Plugin provides complete website security management without leaving WordPress.
Release date: November 9, 2020
- Updated to support PHP 7.4 and WordPress 5.5
- Support for new SiteLock API improvements
- Better error handling for sites without an active subscription
- Fixed various minor PHP notices
- Regained access to our account so we can continue providing updates!
Release date: April 20, 2017
- Resolved minor php warning message
Release date: December 8, 2016
- Resolves bug with badge settings
Release date: December 6, 2016
- This release improves compatibility with WordPress 4.7.
Release date: December 3, 2016
- Restores missing file needed for source code scan