With a few simple steps you can transform your tags into a manageable bunch of groups. No more clicking on each tag for every post or pasting in a long string of tags.
Now, with Tag Grouping, you can enable a checkbox for each group of tags you wish to associate with a post. When you save that post, the tags are added as if you were using the normal
WordPress interface. As an added bonus, if you decide to alter a group of tags later and add more tags, all your posts with that group will receive the updated tag list.
Creation of groups just got simpler with version 1.1. Now you can paste in your list of tags during the creation process and the plugin will automatically take care of splitting
them up, comparing them to the existing tags, adding new ones to your database and adding all of them to your group.
In a nutshell:
- Create groups of tags quickly and easily that can be used on any post.
- Retroactively add tags to multiple posts when updating an existing group that is contained by the posts.
Special thanks to Thrasos Varnava Graphics at http://www.thvg.deviantart.com for making great art available!
- Upload the contents of the zip file to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create your Groups.
- Add them to your posts.
- Send any feedback or suggestions to email@example.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tag Grouping” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
- Removed debug code that was stopping tags from updating properly.
- Bump rev numbers.
- Fix crash for WordPress 3.0.
- Ease of Use: Added ability to click on a table row to enable checkbox.
- Fixed an issue where toggling a Tag Group would also toggle the Uncategorized Category.
- Added AJAX for the editting of groups that enable checkboxes for tags that already exist in the group.
- Removed left over debug code that was causing extra information to show up on the Create Groups page. No functionality is effected, this is simply a visual fix.
- Updated Edit Existing Groups to display tags already assigned to the group.
- For a future update the tags that already belong to the group will also be checked.
- More minor cosmetic updates (Success message now appears in the proper location).
- Code management: reducing filesize where possible by sharing functions.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Minor update that includes the ability to paste in a string of tags (separated by commas) when creating or editting groups.
- Minor cosmetic updates.
- Fixed issue where validation for identical group names was not working.
- Minor GUI updates to keep screens more manageable by adding scrollbars and removing excess buttons.
- Fixed issue with Group names containing spaces during Post editting and Group deleting.
- Fixed source location.
- Fixed path for image icons.
- Fixed header issue during Auto Save of a new post.
- Initial release.