Teral is the easiest and simplest way to translate your website into multiple languages. Simply install the plugin and your website will be multilingual in minutes. No coding required.
Teral Translate benefits:
- Fully compatible with all themes and plugins:
- 100+ translation languages available
- A unique and single place to manage all your languages and translations
- Content automatically detected and translated: focus on content and let us handle the translation
- Multilingual SEO
- Access to professional translators if you need quality translations or proofreading.
- Customizable language switcher button.
Is Teral Translate free?
Teral is free for small websites (under 2500 words) with one translated language.
Teral has Free and Premium plans available on the pricing page, depending on your needs. You can always use the free trial to test it.
Teral offers professional support to premium users to help them translate their websites.
Can I migrate from a different plugin to Teral?
Yes, you can easily migrate to Teral. Simply deactivate the old plugin and activate Teral to only have one multilingual plugin. If you need to import your existing translations simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does Teral provide support?
Yes, we provide support for everyone. Just send an email to email@example.com or speak with us on our live chat on the Teral website.
- WordPress 4.5 or greater
- PHP version 5.4 or greater
Installation steps for Teral Translate
Teral Translate is easy to set up:
- Go to https://app.teral.io/signup to set up an account.
- Create a new project to configure your website.
- Grab your api_key from your the project setting page.
- Find the Teral Translate settings page on the bottom left of your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Add and save your api key to Teral Translate settings.
- Choose the appearance for the translation button (flags, list or dropdown) and the position.
- Click on the Save button.
- Refresh your web page, your website is now available in the selected translation languages. You can switch languages to see the translated pages.
- If you want, to edit your translations simply click on the Edit translation button from the plugin.
ہرہک دے سوال
- Is Teral Translate free?
Teral iis a freemium plugin: it is free for small websites (under 2500 words) with one translation language. If you need more, you can upgrade. Details about our pricing can be found here
- Edit my translations
With Teral, you can modify the translations in “Translations” section of your Teral account here. If you change a translation, it’s automatically saved and displayed on your website.
- Can I change the appearance of the Teral Translate language button
Yes you can configure the look and positioning of the button.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Teral Website Translation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
“Teral Website Translation” دا آپݨی زبان وچ ترجمہ کرو۔
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.