Easily integrate the UserCentrics consent solution into your website.
This plugin also allows for only showing the consent solution if the user is logged in as a users or an admin.
As of v1.1.0, the plugin can use the MaxMind GeoLite2 library to automatically estimate the location of your site’s users. Based on that location, the consent solution can only be shown if necessary to that end-user.
As of v1.2.0, the plugin can check the visitor’s location via AJAX to allow the website to still be cached for speed, while also ensuring accurate results for displaying the consent widget.
If you wish to place a privacy settings link in the footer or anywhere else, you can use the [uc-privacysettings] shortcode.
Please note: When GeoIP is enabled, you will be collecting IP addresses for the purposes of determining which cookie consent solution (or lack thereof) to provide to each website visitor (CCPA cookie consent, GDPR cookie consent, UK DPA consent or none), based on their location. A cookie will then be placed on the user’s browser to log their session, which helps improve page load speed when the user visits other pages on the website. You should ensure that you are in compliance with all applicable privacy laws prior to installing this plugin (or any other technologies on your website). To opt out of this feature, keep all GeoIP checkboxes unchecked.
Contributors & Developers
“Termageddon + Usercentrics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
- [FIX] Fixed Privacy Settings Link to force show widget even if hidden via geo-location
- [ADD] Added Privacy Settings Link shortcode and toggleability to ensure it does not dissapear unless you want it to.
- [CHANGE] Implemented tabs to improve usability and cleanliness of the dashboard.
- [CHANGE] Implemented new UI to allow easier navigation and understanding how the options work.
- [CHANGE] Improved frontend to ensure incompatible options are automatically updated.
- Implemented AJAX caching method for geolocation to allow support for various website caching systems.
- Allow admins to enable location logging to troubleshoot and test the geo-location options. When enabled, the current location extrapolated via the plugin will be shown in the browser console.
- Fix an issue in which disable for admin users was not working
- Added support for link instead of button display option. If termageddon disabled, the link will also automatically be hidden via CSS.
- Added support for elements to be hidden automatically when usercentrics is disabled using the “usercentrics-psl” class. If termageddon is disabled, anything tagged with that class will also be hidden.
- Fixed Fatal error affecting some sites.
- Added Geo-location options. Added support for contingently showing the consent banner if the user is located in a location that REQUIRES the banner to be shown. If not, cookie consent is bypassed.
- Added geo-location options for toggleability based on user location. If disabled, geoIP is disabled.
- Initial Integration
- Added options for embed script compatibility and toggleability for if a user is logged in.