PRO Add-ons: http://thirstyaffiliates.com/add-ons
ThirstyAffiliates empowers website owners with the tools they need to monetize their WordPress website with affiliate marketing.
FooGallery is touted as the most intuitive and extensible gallery creation and management tool for WordPress.
Combine them together with this FooGallery extension and you get galleries that can link to affiliate links that are powered by ThirstyAffiliates.
Features at a glance
- All the features of ThirstyAffiliates
- Adds a new type of gallery link type called Affiliate Links.
- Load affiliate links on images in your gallery individually. One link per gallery image.
- Non-linked gallery images will still use your gallery lightbox.
- Handy affiliate link picker tool (with full instant search capabilities) makes it easy to insert affiliate links on gallery items.
- All the DoFollow/NoFollow, opening in new window, etc options from ThirstyAffiliates are respected
- Great for adding a visually enticing list of affiliate links to your post or page.
Read more about the required plugins
You will need both FooGallery and ThirstyAffiliates installed.
Check out all the ThirstyAffiliates Add-ons
Check out all the FooGallery Extensions
- Upload the
thirstyaffiliates-for-foogallery/folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Setup your gallery as normal in FooGallery, choosing the Affiliate Link link type
- Hover over each gallery item, you can click the familiar green ‘aff’ icon to load the link you wish for that gallery item
ہرہک دے سوال
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ThirstyAffiliates For FooGallery Extension” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
“ThirstyAffiliates For FooGallery Extension” دا آپݨی زبان وچ ترجمہ کرو۔
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug Fix: fixing php notices due to blank current gallery links
- Bugfix: Updating slug to allow FooGallery to auto enable when activated
- Initial version