Tumblr Ajax Features:
- Display Tumblr posts, photos, videos and audios in a sidebar, post, or page
- Styles to allow for customization
- Widget options
Quick Start Guide:
- After installing the Tumblr Ajax plugin on your WordPress site, make sure it is activated by logging into your admin area and going to Plugins in the left menu.
- Before using the plugin, you must authorize your WordPress website to access your Tumblr account by adding the Widget to an existing Sidebar, and configuring it accordingly.
- Play around with the various styles and options to find what works best for your site.
- In order to change the CSS styles of Tumblr Posts, you can over-ride, using your own Stylesheet, the plugin’s default.css mark-up styles
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload plugin contents to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In the Widgets administration, place the Tumblr AJAX widget on an existing sidebar, and configure the settings accordingly
- Ensure your theme supports sidebars and widgets
ہرہک دے سوال
- My theme does not support Sidebars
In your theme’s functions.php, you can use register_sidebar function to add a custom sidebar.
Contributors & Developers
“Tumblr Ajax” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
- Updated to work with current version of WordPress (4.3) // humphreyaaron
- Original/Initial version