Unify is a WordPress/WooCommerce plugin which integrates advanced features in your checkout to enhance the experience for your customers and increase your sales potential. With Unify you can process transactions through a supported CRM, process subscription-type orders, set up customer portals where you can access the light-weight support ticket system and support chat. In addition to the free features, the Unify Pro plugin allows you to set up 1-click upsells, sync between your CRM and WooCommerce, and much more. A full list of the features can be found below. Learn more about Unify WordPress >
- We are using ipinfo to get the location country for registration. Click here to check the terms and contitions.
- Connect to a supported CRM
- Process regular and subscription-based orders through your CRM
- Map products between your storefront and CRM
- Batch import products
- Support for Sticky.io Billing Model
- Reverse synchronization between storefront and CRM
UNIFY PRO FEATURES
- All features from the free tier
- Set up true 1-click upsells
- Coupon/promo code manager
- Recover abandoned carts via third-party services
- And various other add-ons to enhance your checkout!
- Customer portal integration for users to:
- Manage their subscriptions and orders
- Request cancellation, return or refund on a subscription or order
- Submit a support ticket
- Message support through the chat system
- View order details and history
- Manage account and address
- Switch to a different subscription product
- “Skip a cycle” also available
- Store and manage user preferences
- Various portal templates available; Physical, Digital, Membership Boxes
If you are interested in Unify Pro, get in touch with CodeClouds today!
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload files: Upload the entire unify folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activation: Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Add Connection: Open your Admin Panel and go to Unify > Add New Connection. Please have a look at the below screenshot.
Product Mapping: Now, you need to map your product(s) with connection’s product(s). You can do mapping in 3 ways.
- One By One: Go to Products > Add/Edit Product > Linked Products and add your Connection’s Product ID.
- Inline Editor: Go to Unify > Tools > Product Mapping and click on a row.
- Bulk Import: Go to Unify > Tools > Import/Export and import CSV file. Before upload you can export products as a CSV file & update that file with your connection’s product ID.
- Configuration: Now you are in the last step. Go to Unify > Settings and scroll to the bottom. You can see Unify Payment Method. Add a title, select your connection, credit card types, etc.
Contributors & Developers
“Unify” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
“Unify” دا آپݨی زبان وچ ترجمہ کرو۔
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Enhacement – Optimized warning error.
- Enhacement – Woocommerce variant product image with Unify Hosted Checkout.
- Fix – Resolved payment form conflict with NMI payment form.
- Feature – Now support Multi Currency for Pro plugin.
- Fix – Product mapping saving issue.
- Enhacement – Updated License management links.
- Enhacement – Account License Key.
- Add – Added validation messages for paypal payments.
- Add – Added browser agent in order note for sticky.io
- Tweak – Made compatible for wordpress multisite.
- Compatible – Made it comfortable for PHP above 8.
- Fix – Updated from CURL to HTTP API.
- Add – Added proper Sanitized, Escaped, and Validated.
- Enhacement – Updated file calling.
- Fix – Converted from obfuscated codes to minified version.
- Fix – Product mapping tool pricing round off issue.
- Add – Added sorting feature in product mapping tool.
- Add – Introduced an area to check the Plugin status and Server status.
- Fix – Activation issue for WPEngine.
- New – Support for WordPress 5.8.
- New – Support for WooCommerce 5.9.
- Feature – Unify plugin now supports Sublytics CRM.
- Tweak – added product variation image data for cart.
- Fix – Order creation with variant product for pro version.
- Enhancement – Compatibility with ReferralCandy(Unify Pro).
- Fix – Trial License Email Address Checking.
- Enhancement – API details encryption for more security.
- Enhancement – Enhanced UI for better user experience.
- Enhancement – Enhanced affiliate param feature.
- Feature – Unify Pro released.
- Feature – Introduced WooCommerce shipping method to connect with Sticky.io (Formally Limelight).
- Feature – Introduced trial license.
- Enhancement – Enhanced UI for better user experience.
- Enhancement – Enhanced the PayPal payment method section.
- Enhancement – Enhanced validation for CRM settings.
- Enhancement – Enhanced the log management for PayPal Payments with Sticky.io (Formally Limelight).
- Feature – PayPal Payments support for Sticky.io (Formally Limelight).
- New – Support for WordPress 5.5.
- New – Support for WooCommerce 4.4.
- Enhancement – Unify plugin now supports Affiliate Parameters.
- Enhancement – Enhanced the feature to support the latest Response CRM.
- Enhancement – Enhanced the shipping ID feature for each product with Sticky.io (Formally Limelight).
- Feature – Now order note is available in Unify plugin with Sticky.io (Formally Limelight) Legacy CRM for same product multiple variation.
- Enhancement – Made shipping profile optional for Konnektive CRM.
- Feature – Unify plugin now supports Konnektive CRM product variation.
- Enhancement – Payment page escaping special character.
- Fix – Connection typo, which was causing issue for Limelight legecy version.
- Feature – Unify plugin now supports Response CRM.
- Dev – Updated Author Name and Email ID in library file.
- Fix – validation.required error message on validation failure.
- Enhancement – Optimized the Limelight CRM library.
- Enhancement – Showing error messages from CRM.
- Localization – Changed few labels.
- Fix – The issue for console error in checkout page.
- Tweak – Changed the validate jquery library path.
- Fix – The issue with WooCommerce Logger.
- Template – Added Email templates.
- Template – Plugin New Admin UI.
- Feature – Added debugging option to log API request and response.
- Fix – Upsell ID issue for empty Shipment Price Settings.
- Feature – Custom note for Konnektive CRM
- Feature – Added support for custom shipping price changed for Konnktive CRM
- Fix – Undefined Index title in Product Mapping
- Fix – The issue with special character in API password
- Fix – Added ipAddress key in order creation for Konnektive CRM
- Fix – Updated CVV validation so that number starting with zero do not throw any integer error in Konnektive CRM
- Fix – ‘Invalid UPSELL product id of 0 found’ for Limelight Billing Model
- Fix – Decryption issue.
- Fix – Setting of default card type for Test card.
- Fix – American Express CVV checking error.
- Fix – Credit Card 2 digit month checking.
- Fix – Undefined index type in MetaBox
- Fix – Undefined index required in Input
- Feature – Added Product Variant Support for Limelight CRM
- Feature – Added Limelight CRM Offer and Billing Model Support
- Fix – Notice for undefined index.
- Performance – Prevented calling of un-necessary Class.
- Feature – A new feature has been added for various shipping method for a product.
- Fix – Notice of calling id incorrectly of Order properties.
- Enhancement – Enhanced the validation for card expiry date in checkout page.
- Made it comfortable for PHP 7.2
- Made it comfortable for PHP 5.6
- First public release