A basic plugin that simply adds a new column showing the counts for a specific custom type posts on the users table list.
Mirrors the Posts count column functionality on the users table.
- Upload the
users-custom-posts-countplugin via admin panel or copy the folder to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Under the settings menu goto ‘Users Custom Posts Count’
- Choose the Custom Post Type you want to use on the new column (by default, it’s used the first custom type found on the current theme)1. Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the plugin from Plugins page.
- A new Menu named ‘Users CPC Count’ will be available on the left sidebar.
ہرہک دے سوال
- Why do I need this plugin?
Users Custom Posts Count* can be useful on sites using custom themes like Job Portals, Classified Ads, Auction sites, etc or other plugins that use custom post types like WooCommerce. With this plugin you can monitor custom post types counts for Ads, Jobs, etc, on the user list.
Contributors & Developers
“Users Custom Posts Counts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
- Moved plugin page to new menu ‘Users CPC Count’
- Allow using built in post types
- Updated to WP 4.4.x
- This is the first stable version.