Make your visitors comfortable by showing them currency of their country.
- Add currency symbol from admin
- Add currency rate from admin
- Currency rates and symbol are visible on shop page and product details page
- This plugin requires woocommerce.
- Very simple and easy to your
- Added currency does not effect cart page
To do a new installation of the plugin, please follow these steps
- Download the woo-display-your-currency.zip file to your computer.
- Unzip the file
- Upload ‘woo-display-your-currency’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
To enable/disable various features and tweak the plugin’s configuration go to Settings -> Woo Additional Currency.
ہرہک دے سوال
- When can I use this plugin?
You can use this plugin only when you have installed the WooCommerce plugin.
- How does this works ?
Exchange rate will factor your configured woo commerce currency. E.g. Say your configured currency is USD and you entered 60 in the above exchange rate box. Now the frontend will show $1 and INR 60.
Contributors & Developers
“Woo Display Additional Currency” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
Fixed header already send issue in the admin panel
Fix digit after decimal decimal issue. Now the plugin shows two digits after decimal point. E.g. RS 100.56 instead of RS 100.5666666
- This is the first release.