WP-Cache.com, the easiest and fastest WordPress Cache plugin. WP-Cache.com, it just works!
This project is maintained on Github.
This plugin was originally founded by Jason Jersey (@degersey), however Kenth Hagström (@keha76) will now be taking over development of WP-Cache.com along with leading the projects future.
This will activate the WP-Cache.com WordPress Plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Adjust options within ‘WP-Cache.com’ admin menu
Once activated, please update your options via the WP-Cache.com menu located within the left side of your wp-admin.
ہرہک دے سوال
- How do I know if the plugin is working?
Once you have turned ‘On’ Frontend Caching from the WP-Cache.com menu within your wp-admin, you simple can log out of WordPress and head on over to your frontend. Once there, just refresh the page, then look at the source code of your homepage. You will see at the very end of the source code just below the closing tag a comment indicating that WP-Cache.com generated the page from cache.
- Does WP-Cache.com cache the wp-admin backend?
No. WP-Cache.com does not cache the wp-admin backend. In fact, WP-Cache.com doesnt even serve cached files to the admin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-Cache.com” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
“WP-Cache.com” دا آپݨی زبان وچ ترجمہ کرو۔
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Improved detection of when to delete cache data
- WordPress Network support added
- Fixed errors in translation files.
- Added language support for Deutsch/Deutschland (de_DE), Español/México (es_MX), Français/France (fr_FR), Italiano/Italia (it_IT), and Svenska/Sverige (sv_SE).
- Fixed mispelled textdomain in functions.php.
- Fixed NoCache Button for Posts and Pages.
- Fixed bug associated with Add_Editor_Button() within posts.
- Fixed bug: Cache would not delete for pages when a change was being made to pages. This is resolved.
- Mild correction.
- Fixed minor bug on line 163 of functions.php involving a double spaced underscore.
- Added localization support (Contributed by: Kenth Hagström via by https://github.com/keha76 )
- Renamed function in index.php to avoid conflict.
- Initial Release