This plugin allows the integration of Google Maps on your pages or posts using the WordPress Editor (TinyMCE). It supports multiple maps on the same post/page and within each map you can set many options, like the position of the marker, controls, icon of the marker, InfoWindow with Tabs with HTML support, etc. Give it a try.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Insert your Google Maps API key under ‘Plugins->WP_GMaps2 Configuration’ menu option in WordPress. You can get this key at http://code.google.com/apis/maps/signup.html
- You are ready to do some magic
ہرہک دے سوال
- Which version of the Google Maps API is used in this plugin?
It uses the Google Maps API version 2.
- Why do I have to get a Google Maps API key?
In order to use the API, Google requires that you register a key for your site domain. In the version 3 of the API this is no longer necessary.
- This plugin will support the version 3 of the Google API?
Yes, I’m on it. However this version doesn’t support yet some of the features that we have on the version 2 (like the tabs on the InfoWindow). But soon this plugin will be release, probably with the name WP_GMaps3.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP_GMaps2” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
- json_decode substitute for those that are using a PHP version bellow 5.2 (thanks to www at walidator dot info)
- Plugin URI updated to the new home
- Plugin validated for WordPress 2.9.1
- First public version release
- Update for WordPress 2.8
- Extra configuration options
- First release; tested internally