This plugin is currently in alpha stage. It includes only basic features like sending e-mail notifications using built-in PHP mail() function or by using external SMTP server (recommended). Work of this plugin depends mostly on SMTP server configuration.
Lemme Know plugin allows you to send e-mail notifications only for a small amount of subscribers. There are plans to implement Cron-based solution which will allows to send notifications in portions and bypass server limitations.
- upload the
wp-lemme-knowdirectory to the
- activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- go to
Settings > Lemme Knowand fill out required settings
- go to
Themes > Widgetsand add Lemme Know widget to the sidebar
- implement Cron-based feature allowing to send e-mails in portions
- add e-mail list management (add/edit/remove subscribers manually)
- add e-mail import/export option
- add e-mail groups
- add double opt-in feature for e-mail subscriptions
- add translations
Feel invited to contribute if you can help make this plugin better 🙂
Visit https://github.com/clash82/wp-lemme-know, fork the project, add your feature and create a Pull Request. I’ll be happy to review and add your changes.
Contributors & Developers
“Lemme Know” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
“Lemme Know” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
“Lemme Know” دا آپݨی زبان وچ ترجمہ کرو۔
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- fixed: PHPMailer paths deprecations.
- added: new line is now converted to
- fixed: issue related to incorrect admin-ajax.php file path when WP is installed in subdirectory (wp-admin),
- added: validation if
e-mail fromvalue is specified when sending test message.
- fixed: issue related to incorrect admin-ajax.php file path when WP is installed in subdirectory.
- fixed: send notifications only when
posttype content is published,
- added: new test SMTP configuration option which allows you to test the current configuration by sending an example e-mail.
- replaced SwiftMailer with built-in PHPMailer (decreased plugin size!).
- fixed: removed notification sending after post edit (notifications are now sent only after first post publish),
- added: internal Administrator notifications now includes e-mail unsubscriptions,
- added: site name is now part of the e-mail’s title used when sending internal notifications (useful when using plugin for more than one site).
- first alpha release.